Notice of Annual General Meeting
Saturday 15 October 2022, 1.30 pm - 2.15 pm
Notice is hereby given that this year’s Annual General Meeting of the British Society of Echocardiography (the “Company”) will be held at the QEII Centre, London, SW1P 3EE and virtually on Saturday 15th October 2022 to transact the business set out below.
To receive the draft accounts of the Company for the financial year ended 31 March 2022 together with the report of the directors.
2 Other business
To transact any other business appropriate to be considered at an Annual General Meeting, including:
- Apologies for absence;
- To receive and approve the minutes of the 2021 Annual General Meeting;
- Notification of deaths;
- Honorary Secretary’s Report, including the election of new BSE trustees and membership summary;
- Finance Trustee’s Report;
- Appointment of the Company’s bankers and independent financial examiner or auditor*;
- Company activities, including answers to questions raised in advance on the published reports from the following committees;
- Accreditation report
- Communication report
- Clinical Standards report
- Education report
That the Company re-appoints NatWest, Bank of Scotland and Chase de Vere as the Company's bankers.
That the Company re-appoints Caroline Sharpe as the Company's independent financial examiner or appoints Sayer Vincent as auditor as appropriate* at the end of the financial year.
- President’s address; and
- any other business, including matters arising from the 2021 Annual General Meeting minutes and not dealt with elsewhere or any matters raised by members and not covered elsewhere in the Agenda.
By order of the board
Dr Claire Colebourn
President, British Society of Echocardiography
Unit 204, The Print Rooms, 164-180 Union Street, London, SE1 0LH
Note to the Notice of Annual General Meeting of the Company
A member may appoint a proxy to vote at the Annual General Meeting on their behalf. Please see the details below.
*If income exceeds £1 million a full audit is required.
2021 Annual General Meeting minutes and 2022 Committee reports