Cardiff Echocardiography 2023 Course
This course is designed to teach a systematic approach to performing transthoracic echocardiography, providing a detailed framework to comprehensive echo reporting. This course is aimed at Echocardiographers, Physiologists, Cardiologists and Physicians who wish to progress from a basic to advanced level. The course is led by Nav Masani, Consultant Echocardiologist, University Hospital of Wales.
This course is ideal for:
- Anyone with basic skills and experience, seeking to improve their knowledge in preparation for the BSE or EAE examinations
- Core cardiology trainees (ST4-6) who need a structured approach to put theory into practice
- Experienced/BSE accredited echocardiographers aiming to refresh and update their knowledge, advance to expert level and gain BSE Re-Accreditation
- Anaesthetists, acute medicine physicians and intensivists with an interest in transthoracic echocardiography
- Advanced cardiology trainees undertaking higher specialist training in echocardiography (ST7-8)
- Consultants seeking CPD towards revalidation in cardiology/echocardiography
Early bird registration - Available up until 9th February 2023 - £575 inc. VAT
Standard registration - Available from midnight on the 9th February - £675 inc. VAT
For more information, please email [email protected].
This event is organised by an external provider and is not affiliated with the British Society of Echocardiography.