Applications in strain imaging webinar
Join us on this exciting webinar for an overview of present day strain imaging applications and considerations of novel and emerging concepts.
experts describe practical guidance for image acquisition and measurement
analysis alongside recommendations for the application of strain imaging in
different clinical settings, including:
- Strain analysis in clinical practice: how to and when
- Assessment of the RV and LA
- Strain application in cardio-oncology
- Strain imaging in the diagnosis of cardiomyopathy and
- Strain analysis in the assessment of heart valve
So sit back, relax and let us take the strain out of strain analysis!
This webinar is organised in association with the Royal Society of Medicine's Cardiology Section.
View the programme
This webinar will be run through Zoom. We recommend that if possible, you access this from home as some NHS networks do not allow access to Zoom. The Zoom link will be available on this page 30 minutes before the webinar.
This webinar is worth 2 BSE points. To ensure that your points are allocated correctly, you must ensure that your name on Zoom (i.e. when signed into the webinar) matches the name on your BSE account. A recording of the webinar may be available for members but unfortunately we are unable to allocate points if you do not watch the webinar live.
Log in to register below
Credit or debit card payments
- Click to register below, answer the questions and click 'Save responses'.
- Proceed to checkout and make payment.
Got a question?
Georgia Featherstone, Education and Events Coordinator
This webinar was originally due to be held on Wednesday 10 September and has been rescheduled.