This course is aimed at echocardiographers, physiologists, cardiologists and physicians who wish to progress from a basic to advanced level. It is ideal for:
- Those with basic skills and experience, seeking to improve their knowledge in preparation for the BSE or EAE examinations
- Core cardiology trainees (ST3-5) who need a structured approach to put theory into practice
- Experienced/BSE accredited echocardiographers aiming to refresh and update their knowledge and advance to expert level
- Trainee cardiologists commencing higher specialist training in echocardiography (ST6-7)
- Consultants seeking CPD towards revalidation in cardiology/echocardiography
Find out more
This event is organised by an external provider and is not affiliated with the British Society of Echocardiography.